Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Going out alive...coming back death...

today early morning go out to hang out with frends, ray n other...
morning so alive
but come all tired like a death man zzz

anyway...
we just out to play at the beach la XD

but not long after we go there it rain zzzz
so eat some snacks...
nope...
should be call lunch instead...-_-''

when the rain stop and
the Sun is Out!! =-=''



we

play soccer...
captain ball....
volleyball....
den sand bury some of them....
throw some of them into the sea...let them be wet! XD

after that go take shower...

but play at the beach is tried easily and somemore
going to vivocity after that make me even more wanting to sleep le...
why?
...
cos air-con so nice ~_~|"
so cool and i wish i got 1 at home...


but when we go to a restaurant to eat ....
my pasta take a fu*king long time to be cook -.-

here the excuse.....

the chef-come back after a few min.
me...ok~~

later is
the chef-what is your order again?
me...(i say the order)
the chef-show me the card pls
me... k ...*pissed*

the chef-what was your order again?
me...small pasta cream....( saying this make me think i ordering the cream only=-='')
*pissed and is not happy*

then is
the chef-oh? sorry come back a few min.
me...k (fake smile) *pissed off rly and want to complain about him le*

ok then...
the chef-2 more min should be done
me...*pissed until dun noe what to say and i wish i can just whack him*

5min....
the chef-ok just in time!
me..ty
*pissed until want to killed that fu*king chef!*

total i eat at there is about $20 and it really damn expensive....
so far for the chef....
i really nothing to say =-=''

also today is my sister birthday XD
bought her a small winnie the pooh bear to her anyway XD

she still mad at me for never come back early to celebrate -_-''
really dun noe what to say about her at all....


now...
i tired le still blog .....

to those who read this...
be happy i am writing each day of my life....
maybe...

but for me....

I...

just...

Dun Care, Heck Care, Anyhow Care! XD

*off to sleep*

GDTA(-_*)(")

No comments: