Saturday, November 3, 2007

MY SATURDAY IS FOR SLACKING!!!!

oh really?
yar i really slacking today..
go out buy some stuffs....

anyway i do not do any works today...
want to bet...
nope i dun like to bet =-=*...

but here the picture to show you how messy my table is...

TOT.....Table Over There!




Erm.....

i know it very messy....
see all the stuffs?
it a lot then you see here...

same go for the bed too...
but...
dun want to show my bed XS

tomorrow need to change the bed sheet too...

i think my fan too ....
need some cleaning too...

maybe...
nope is a MUST!!!!

TOMORROW TABLE CLEARING TIME!!! >=D

if not will have bugs....

oh really?
....
well....

see this then....

BOT=> Bugs Over There!



Say Hi to everyone, Mr and Mrs Bugs!
XP

ok it a joke since the two of them die T-T
too bad....

but man i hate bugs XS

....
i know that..
i a male...
but cant a male hate bugs? =-=*

anyway today go out...
buy some things and stuffs...
like what?
..
i wonder..
ah yes i buy a new clock for my room XD
it so nice!
it so cheap...
and no one gif it me 1...
y...
in chinese...
u buy clock for other...
mean u cursing that person to die...
so i buy it MYSELF!!!!

the display...
it one of my all-time old favor XD
IT MICKEY MOUSE!! XD

so big and clear to see...

COT!!---> Clock Over there!


take from my seat and use my mobile to take but still...
u can see the number so clear zzz

...
i wonder y....
anyway i buy some more new manga to read anyway...

but u can see...
the shelf next to me is some of the manga XP
see the very first picture of today post and see that shelf next to my seat...
it not that much ..
REALLY!

and dun ask me y i sitting on 2 chairs XD
1 stool and 1 chair XS

i dun really like my feet to touch the floor ....
XP
should know why 1....



anyway i dun like it anyway >.>"

what to do ...
so bored...
continue read more manga maybe....

anyway that all for today ...
i think...
quarrel with my sister not very happy too ....
y...
some other sibling never argue or quarrel...
but the two of us...
must at least fight or shout at each other den happy..
...
ask me i ask her?...
NO WAY!...
it like the 2 of us never do this each day at least 1 can die like that...

...
nothing to say about her....
y...
i also dunoe y...

so bored and tired....
off to play some game....

Ahh~!
talking of game now Hellgate London is seen popular...
maybe i think =\

cos at Lot 1 , chua chu kang got popular, comic connection and game shop got this game..
is it soooo good?...
never play demo or trial .....

see it so bloody...
so realistic...
maybe you guys go and try it out...

why i dun want?...
y...
i wonder.....
...
wondering....
ah yes my computer too lag to play game...
Lappy no much space to play the game...
and the price is soooooooo nice and beautiful...

y say so beautiful?...
price here is $7x plus....
i dun work...
where the money to buy anything le...
so more the clock cost $30...
and some of the manga total is $20
total use $50...
i not going to spent over $50 today....

y....
no works no money la!
...u say i got money?...
tell u what.....
it at my banks...
where the book?...
...
my mum keeping it dam safe in the dam safe...

so cant take out money to buy also zzzz
buy games she already scold me for being wanting to play only....
cant use the excuse of playing games as a demo and idea for assignment zzz

so bored...
anyway think that all...
where the previous that all...
i wonder...
k..
it very high all XP....

just....
Dun Care!...
Heck Care!!....
Anyhow Care!!!......

GDTA(*-~)("-)

No comments: