Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So depressing.... really ...

..
might as well go jump off my window at the 9th floor liao...

why?..
just got my results and i need to repeat 2 subjects...
so sian...

look like i go for course subject and the FYP first...
the lecturer call me and tell de..
i already knew i going to get a straight 2 F...



but ...
today my parents dun go work...
early tell me to wake up and just want to see the result...
i say dun need liao.. sure got 2 will get F de..
why?...
my feeling can guess it right zzz

and see what happen...
i should have guessed that long go...
and yet i dream of bad today..
look like i had to admit i not even listening..

sigh~

never mind that..
not like i really go and jump off right?
i not that person who think so negative

haha..
back to see more anime and manga here...
haha

just

Dun Care..

Heck Care..

Anyhow Care...

Good Day To All~~!!

No comments: