Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ahh- - - Sian le ..

Funny just mine 100th post...
but 10 days never blog...
who care anyway?

i been like this few day just playing game...
go out for a walk
check new stuffs
read some manga....
watch some anime....
but i watching One piece for now...
any way
my room now so dusty ...
must vacuum and clean the room....



so sian..
den after that play game lol
not like i can be free after the holiday
after that will siao le la

but den again
i like must go and pray lor...
one is my father grandfather
and another is my grandmother parent..
very blur who and who?
dun care la
just pray~~
only see their picture only....
real life never once...
i born they gone le...
how to know....
better not touch up on that....
later speak of the devil ~w~

i really can go bang wall...
my driving theory test...
first time just passed...
second time....
1 more point to pass.....
sian lor...
must go third time...
dun know la...
but think got some take more than me...
cos the next guy to me like take 10min go liao...
saw him just press here and there then done den gone liao...
like he remember the answers....
but want to 90% answer correct....
...
AIYA...
WHY JUST ONE MORE POINT....

...
i go rest le...
and not i dun want to find a gf...
time will come....
dun know who alway say raina...
but den again hor...
dun know why i dream of the girl i like...
dream of her very werid le...
when i call her yi ying more werid....
den we 2 together make me wake up liao....

maybe i say i pray to find my other half...
can make me a scary dream...
i dun want say scary...
but your guys wunt know the reason la
say le also no use...


....
aiyo..
...
i dun know what to say le..
just
dun care heck care anyway care le la

Good Day to ALL ~~~

No comments: