Monday, March 17, 2008

Doing nothing...

so i doing nothing for those few days ah~
now i getting some information for my project
and i maybe going out this week but dun know which days ~w~
cos i need to do many things for later
and so...



FINALLY I READ FINISHED ALL OF MY MANGA ~~~
but yet again...
i dun care for now..
also got many new anime so nice...
so i be busy to watch some of the anime..
dun ask me too much on update..
i a lazy guys..
and it not like me if i get too serious on things...
of cos i get stress and my voice will increase when i talk more...

haha...
look like i a failure...
even my sister and her bf been mocking and teasing me on getting a girlfriend...
~o~

but i dun think i can get that ..
not for now...
or later...
i been like a failure so i been hiding myself up...
even my mother tell me to buy more games den manga zzz
my father?
we dun see eye to eye ....
he a dragon i a snake...
but if you know the relation between a dragon and a snake..
den you will know what it mean...

also his temper ma...
i got most of them..
so it can confirm we father and son...
we alway shout but still saying we not shouting...
.. and alway think ourselves is correct...
but when i admit my wrong...
he take that for nothing and still on scolding...
and will alway use
"what you eat or drink and where you stay or even use to buy somethings is all my earning..."

"how dare you talk back to me.."

"where did i listen or say wrong... is you lor"

alway say this and there and bla~ bla~bla...
man that stinks...
alway say i wrong...
when i say something mistake about him
or when i say his wrongs...
guess what he say?
" you will get your retribution in the future for saying me.."
EVEN WHEN I SAY HE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!!
when i say something wrong...
he scold...
i keep quiet..
he will go on and on and on...
the record of his scolding is 2 days....
he alway say his relation with his customer is good and with many other people...
and he alway say he so good to grandma...
(but he also scold her and dun admit he scold her zzz)

den when i just say a bad thing about him..
he will get all flare up and start to "be in a bad mood"
and start scolding and act as if he is the correct and i the wrongs...

no matter how i lie my relation to my father is good and happy...
we will not see eye to eye in temper or our correction...

ok..
look like i a bit happy after saying for those here..
think i go and watch some anime to amuse myself...
maybe i go and watch...
erm...
one piece?
i do hope veoh got the 1st ep...
cos i want to get a good laugh and a touching story ending...
that why i like one piece next to d-gray man and prince of tennis..
oh yar...
prince of tennis manga end in 379...
the ending a bit disappointing...but still it very good ..
my dream is to make game through...
i dun go for the dream of writing story cos my language is bad...
or go for drawing manga cos my arts not that nice...
but i still happy that i able to get comment from some good friends on the Nero story..
it sad but that story end for now...
i can't write that story cos i will writing on something new for me
something that is my own.. a original.. and not to use some other background..
but that will have to wait after i think on those things...
i have to think on a good story...
so i sorry that Nero story end here...
is not that it not good...
but i just notice that i can't use a background from a game...
i read so many manga...
i watch so many anime...
most of them dun use a background from a game...
but from the author favorite things...
for me... i got many dreams...
but they all can't be fulfill
i can still dream through....

so it so late now...
maybe i go and watch anime and have a good night sleep...

so

Have a Good and Happy Days to All ci~!! (^0^)(b)

No comments: