Saturday, May 10, 2008

finally... back on!

so..
ya i back..
today receive a new modem...
which is a old model which i have~....
dun know how come this 2 same modem have different program =-=...
ok nvm that...



fianlly at wednesday i got my contact lens..
but i dun think i going to wear them for now...
1 box 15 pair.... S$68 per box...
well..
it too expensive for me anyway..
also i change my laptop AC Adapter
becos...
it not running...
as in my lappy cannot receive the battery charge...
lol..
ask my parent go sim lim square buy lor...
haha i so bad..
ask them to buy...
but i no time to go there myself..
and they say they know a shop...
blah blah blah..
well i just told them to go...
becos not like i know that shop boss...
and surprise it at S$34...
saying sim lim tower is cheat one..
next time go square one next time..

and the contact lens..
soft lens.
2 boxes of different what so ever...
and ya i dun know much...
really...
birthday had been a past....
and let it be history i dun want to rmd....
really i dun..

i have show the picture of those present...
and that all...
well...
i think it is..
ok..
that all.
bye~~

No comments: