Friday, June 6, 2008

Days of the Six

and six first letters is "s"
and so today i sleep for the whole day...
hehehee




ok ....
today did some manga buying..
well...
i a manga buyer and collector..
and i think in sooner or later
when i got my own house...
i will have a room...
that is all manga...
HEHEHEHE

that another dream of mine XP
but still it..
that is i got the money XS

anyway i been reading many manga...
well...
no one is stopping you from reading too ci~!
right?
YES!!
i got some friends who dun read manga..
now they read...
but from the interest..
cause the chuang yi do not
either:
-dun publish that book
-want to start but the book already 2o plus or 50 plus..
and so dun have the previous one and so must go and ask for publish...
-or they are slow...

for me...
i take all 3...
hahaha
some of my manga i have to buy tong yi one... taiwan import..
and like some manga...
i buy some of them..
and waiting for other vol...
i have to send an email to ask for the missing vol...
well they print and send me lol XP
and the last one..
i dun need to say..
their(chuang yi) sometime got many complaint on being slow...
but ok la..
still come out ok le..
it not i have to buy from chuang yi la...
it to show the support i have for the manga!!
so i like them..
well...
unless they are good too..
some manga are good...
but sometime i dun like some...
my sister ask me to buy manga which are funny...
i let her keep the shaman king and tsubasa chlorine
well...
her room still messy anyway..
my now is cramp lol..
but i managed..
have 4 big thing in your room ...
a bug wardrobe that about to keep all my clothes...
how many i got?
about a hundred and more...
AND WHY I WEAR THE ABOUT THE SAME FOR EACH DAY CI~!!!
of cos i wear other when i go with other =x
and some of my friends dun know hehehe

so...
a big bookshelf to keep all my manga..
erm...
and cramp some of my textbook X~X|"
i want to show all the manga..
but tml saturday i gonna vacuum my room...
have to make it clean...
and my mum just got a new chair for me...
also big too =-=
and want me to throw my current one...
convince her that i keep this one in the case
that i need it ...
also
a big study table...
to put printer...
things..
tv and dvd player...
game shelf...
laptop...
lol...
XP
put all those on this...
but i gonna clear and make it clean...
the printer not i dun use...
it that i use to print name cards =x
>.>|" earn money the easy way hehehe

anyway i got a big bed...
OF COS NOT TO HAVE MORE PEOPLE TO SLEEP ON!!!
although i try and it can hold two people and still sleeping soundly...
WAIT CI~
DUN THINK TOO MUCH~~!!!

ok..
think that all for now..
i talk too much =-=|"

bye~

No comments: