Monday, September 1, 2008

Bad Day ...

i have some argument with my sister..
when she angry...
she make that damn sound that make me snap...
and i scold her..
aiya..
now we having a cold war..
and i act act lor..
and to have my family nag at me..



worst one is grandma come and nag me zzz
and say dad scold them and mum why i get mad..
aiyo..
i say it my and sister problem...
funny when dad come and have a one on one talk with me..
his mouth stink..
i wonder did he brush his whole mouth...

anyway
today i still having that stupid cold war with sister..
and i dun wanna talk with her..
i hungry ..
but i dun wanna eat......
cos i very mad la...
i dun even wanna make up with her..
dun even if dad say he understand me...
anyway i doubt i wanna eat today at all...
tell me to go out and eat...
i got dream this few day...
and i wonder what might happen this week..
that it if i can even understand what the meaning of that dream..
..
i think i have to be careful during my japan study ..
6 days only..
can be dangerous too...
hehehehe


i wonder when my sister know how to think for herself...
and to think for other...
alway think she the boss...
i her brother ask for some reason..
and she have to use that damn altitude on me..
damn...
maybe i not making my not to eat...
just a punishment for myself..
haha...
as if i on a diet..
lol...

anyway...
i been depressing..
to say some truth to my sister..
sian...
and dun ask me what truth...
about why i dun wanna be with my ex...
the reason...
the real reason..
i let u guy go and think...
but i doubt anyone get the right one...
hehehe...


Good Days to All~! (~_~|")

No comments: