Monday, November 17, 2008

Raining day...

it sure is good having a raining day
and staying indoor
of cos i doing my own source code for both my itp and assignment
due this wed...

i dun like coding myself...
it take me some time to understand each coding work
and just some thinking...
i think python and web2py is very easy to use =x
lucky i doing a good work lol
if not i have no idea how i going to die lol
THANK GOD THAT I AM LUCKY...
for now lol =x



finally after the long long long while
on trying to show the image out..
i finally..
manage to show the image out..
it not easy since i have to do the coding of this path..
in the end i survive it...
so good...
but i still can't say my favr quote...
"Done and be done and be gone"
there are alot to be added...
i think i lucky since i can do those work..
still i have a lot to learn
i can see from my partner friend that making a email is no easy feat
i do the comment part..

the lecturer told me that i have to document all those i done in text
if not if i past to other
they might not know how i do it..

i was told to say my idea too...
that easy..
but typing it down is good
it also make me able to retrace and backtrack lol

anyway i have a little problem with my assignment lol
the XNA...
i can say i done most of the part..
on other hand i only done the easy way..
and i cant control lappy to the xbox first...

the build is ok..
but i pray that it runnable and workable..
other den that i really nothing to say

i using a template...
i manage to understand how each code run
but i dun know how it camera run though...
have to think on it a bit...

i have to do some editing on the title...
den it will be mostly done.
i hope...
since i can't say much on the game...
just have to done and be done and be gone
den hope it run and work
and happy new year..
wait...
there still one month more XD

just

DUN CARE HECK CARE ANYHOW CARE LA

Good day~

No comments: