Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dream of Warning

if u wonder what happen to me yesterday.
i felt like my head was going to burst..
and that i cant even get up right...

still i being fine..

today i gone out with my family...
and the point that my parent look young affect a lot..
they both are about 45... and yet they dun look like ...
i got one friends ask me whether they are my elder bro and sis..
that make me look old .. and they look young...
zzz



anyway
Dream of warning..
well...
many people who are able to see their dream
remember it...
known what will happen next...
and they try to avoid it if bad..
den that make them Dream-Seer..
meaning they can see near-future..
that one thing is i believe is truth, yet to some...
Dream are what one thought...
and many dun remember what they have when they wake up

yet some remember and put them as warning or a symbol of near-future.
be them bad..
den we will try to avoid
be them good
we will be bless..
yet not all dream are to be believe
sometime... your dream is a illusion of what u want
and sometime they show what u do not want..
or even fear of..
yet they can be forgotten easy, and maybe not...
i been having mine...
yet i wonder if they are a warning to me...
since it a series of warning to me...

Dream...

No comments: