Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A new switch

With a big help and a thank to my friend, my cover picture just got upgraded! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

It look very cool and nice, and good thing is that the picture fit in nicely to my wallpaper and cover page in both Facebook and Blogger.


Currently I reading on Switch Girl, a girl who is so prefect, on image and study to the point when you know her private life, she is just like an Otaku.

Not really an otaku after I take a look, but just some one who look very different, when many can guess nowadays.

If one was to say just a little is more than enough, than I guess this apply to this girl, and maybe to the boy. Σ(゜ロ゜;)

It more like a gag manga, with simple drawing, and if you are interested, you can take a peek into it. (@Batoto)




I also taking a look back at BRS Anime, and I just like how the fight between Insane BRS and Strength underwent.

And surely enough, both of them just had to do the famous Bared-hand Blade Block.


Though I wouldn't say about STR being unarmed after knowing how her arms can do.. ∑(O_O;)


And I doubt I'll will come out alive after taken a peek under her....er... hoody?( ̄□ ̄;)


But after taking a rest by viewing Facebook, I am amazed at Miyuko cosplayer on Ragnarok Online, a game which i used to play. (@Miyuko Facebook Photo)

What make me surprised is just how much details did they went into for the costume to make actually, and I did say I will cosplay just once, maybe as Darth Vader, if I got the costume... (/ω\)

Still, after taking a peek at this photo, don't you want to play back RO? (`・ω・´)”



No comments: