Saturday, March 31, 2012

Supper with Winnie Imouto

Continue from my previous post (@Nagakun)

My sister been buying sushi, but no worry, it is shared between the both of us, but it still very filling. (●´∀`●)

Just tried out something new, a suhsi with cheese, which turned a bit funny, but still it is nice.(⌒▽⌒)☆

 As I finish my cheese sushi, what await me was a cheese cake!!

Although it not my birthday, but it won't hurt to buy and eat a cake once in a while.  \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

Japanese Cheesecake still taste the best as they are very soft and nice, but what kind of cheesecake do you prefer to eat? (*´・v・)


While, the cake is set to tomorrow, so now settle for something else.

The cream filling is very nice, but the cream won't run out on you. And, the white snow on this food is very very nice. 。◕‿◕。

Would you like to take a bite out of this? (^w^ ;)











No comments: