Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Digging up some old Treasure

I did a promise on a previous post (@Nagakun) once I found my Hachimaki Headband.

A man had to keep his words, so I will be wearing the both of them at the same time.(●´∀`●)

 The Hachimaki was bought in Japan, while the bind fold in Singapore.

I got a time having sleeping difficulty, so I had to blind fold and do a 'force' shut down to myself.

No issue now since I can sleep very very well, after a nice cool shower.

Still, do not expect someone to wear both the Hachimaki together with the blind fold though in the public, it will make me wondering what kind of victory they trying to achieve. ━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━

On another hand, it seem like Xiong Mao is currently craving for some Dakimakura.∑(O_O;)

My sister bought those baby clothes for Xiong Mao and no doubt it fit him nicely, so if your pet want some clothes, but want them to wear something, try some human clothes.

And if Hachimaki and Dakimakura is not enough, it seem like this cup will be entertaining me for now.

This was a freebie given to me some moons ago, but I keep it somewhere, and forgotten about this.

Surprising this is still in prefect condition, and ready to use, but I wonder; do the girl like it Hot or Cold.... 【・_・?】

I seem to find my photo frame, and this come out of nowhere, but still, I find it no harm in putting in songs and some wallpaper into this frame. (^▽^)

This thing also work like a Mirror, and as you can see, C.C. is currently taking a peek in it.( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Problem will be, where should I place this in my room... 【・ヘ・?】

No comments: