Friday, April 6, 2012

Gone with a notice

For those who been following my blogs for some time, I'm sure you been wondering where or what I been doing.

Well, my apologies as I been very focus and concentrating my energy into playing games for a while.(/ω\)

Of course there are many new Anime starting their flight this week/month April, so there are many new story to peek around.

But I lost my track in the path of time when reading Manga, watching Anime and/or playing Games.  (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

I'd need to set some alarm on my phone as reminder, and to take note of my schedule for this month, since I will be getting busy.(x_x;)

It seem like time will be passing fast since next month May is my birthday, but despite getting 23 this year, I actually gotten use to the word "Uncle".

My mother told me that most of my relatives can't believe I already this old and tall, which meant that they are also old. And I can see where that coming from.ヘ(>_<ヘ)

Anyway, since I got 3 days which I didn't post, I will be putting up 3 more posts, excluding this one. More if I got time.φ(・ω・` )

I do need some time to do some typing in between each individual post, so if you're interesting, you can scroll up to the top and click on Black Rock Shooter to see any updates today.

As for now, time to continue on another post.φ(..;)

No comments: