Saturday, April 14, 2012

Peeking on figurine

Good things for today is that I got some time to peek around on some figurine over at Amiami despite some schedule.

To think that there another swimsuit Saber (@Amiami) on showcase which catch the corner of my eye.━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━

Well, I do like Type-Moon story although I never really play the ero game other than it Manga, Anime and Fighting Game.

So far, I still like Fate/stay Night, but Fate/Zero is not excused from my list down here, and if you are interested over it, just take a peek over there.

But please be warned, you might catch a glimsp of other character at the same time too.(。・`ω´・。)


Well, I sure Fans will be grateful when Inori figurine come out (@Amiami).

Considering the details on it, I sure it will be a good value to be showcase in anyone room/house/anywhere.

But the only thing to be not in high hope will be a sword out of her chest though. (>w< '').

But I really want to pull out is a Teru Teru Bozu (@Nagakun) as today rain was bit heavy and longer than usual.

I'm not sure about the outdoor activities today, but I'm today is a good day to rest, with a cooling wind. I missed the days of enjoying food at the Void Desk at the same time enjoying the rain. (#/。\#)

I am someone who will not hesitant to walk in this kind of rain without a raincoat/umbrella though, but what I'll get is a scolding from mum cos I will get my body very cold from the rain instead. But even so, I find it enjoying.

Not that I am crazy or want to get sick, but it just a thing to experience, and talking about sick, thank to the candy from the doctor, I gotten better, but I still need to continue eating one of pill to ensure I am fully recover.

What to say, Candy from the doctors are very expensive ci~ ~(>_<~)

No comments: