Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mada's Sunday Report 03 June 2012

With AFA Malaysia and Culture Japan Night Malaysia both been set in date and place, I'm not going for both events, due to some reasons.

One of them is unable to go. And I not very familiar with KL, Malaysia.

But other than that, I won't mind waiting for about 5 months for the Singapore AFA instead.



And as for the driving lessons, all done, though the Driving test date is somehow very way back, and it not going to be a breeze though.

Well, maybe some curry rice could make full and relax, and I been having some Soba for a while now.

Anyway, I will be not at home most of the time for now.

AS for Figurines, Manga and Anime this week, I recommend you to take a peek into them below, and maybe just take a peek into their world at the same time.

Other than that, you may read to kill time (*w* ||)
Good day!

-Mada's Figurine Report
-Akame Ga Kill!!
-Asu no Yoichi
-Devil Prince - Devils and Realist
-Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou

@Previous Sunday Report

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this
website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz reply as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. appreciate it

Feel free to surf to my homepage; Ohio Movers