Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mada's Sunday Report 17 June 2012

Went for a few walking session for this week,  though I didn't really get myself ready for this in the first place.

Bought myself some clothes, and only one bags belong to me, the other belong to my dad and sister. I did remove some old clothes little bits, and somehow I can add in new one very fast.

I starting to wonder just how many little bits of things I had been doing in the first place. Even I went to take a peek over at Gashapon Fair for a little while.

My family also bought in another little bits of DVDs, and I can do confirmed that we had a lot of different movies and drama to peek, but I prefer to peek on Manga and Anime though.

Even so, my family still sometime request to do some "Voice Translating" for them when watching the anime.



Gotten myself some new recipes to taste, and to watch some anime and manga while biting, though this week, I only peeked 2 anime though;

-Otome Wa Boku ni Koishiteru
-Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? of the Dead

Of course watching anime and eating instant noodles at the same time is the best option to relax, don't you think so?

But the picture in the cover of the instant noodles is very good liar, or that I can't cook the noodles to the way it should be as show in the picture.

Though watching the anime made me forgot about the looks, and the taste is not bad, if I say so myself.

I expected the Yakisoba to be the darken color and Chili Crab to the spicy one, but I get a spicy Yakisoba which color is red than black, and the chili crab is not that spicy, but I really like the taste!

The photo one is the Yakisoba though, and Miku was very kind to help me get some chopstick, while I was peeking into some more figurines;

-Figurine Report
-Paper Figurines

While there are many figurine out there, even a Gashapon little toys can be consider as one, and places as decoration with figurine.

As for me? I need to go get some bite and continue to watch some more manga and anime, and probably planning a few walking sessions.

@Previous Sunday Report

No comments: