Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mada's Peek and Grab 2

Before I start on Photo-taking the 5 Figurines that just stepped into my Hiding Spot after I Touch them at STGCC 2012 last Saturday.

Let take a Peek into what I grabbed. φ(・ω・` )

And since I live in the 9th Floor, I got 9 item grabbed, but honestly saying, I didn't count how many I grabbed until today. (=x= ||)



First off the Bat, I need some defense, which can be shortened as DEF.☆ ̄(>。☆)

And I didn't know my luck was so bad that I gotten the D, E and F prize for the Angel Beat. But I really like the 2 of them, and they are E and F.

I not sure how I going to touch or use the Face Towel, which got the Shadow of the Angel Beat Gang imprints on them, but even so, what I can considering using it to wash my face every morning.

I wonder if it'll make my days. 【・ヘ・?】

Though I got my own cup, getting a nice glass cup to use it for pouring in milk seem like an Idea.

It also the right Serving Amount, so it's good.

What actually wonder about this glass cup, is that it's easily breakable when it decided to Jump to the ground, and it also seem like the pictures can be wash away.

One can consider it for decoration, but using it for normal drinking of water/milk is still good.

Just be careful when using this. (`・ω・´)”

Another nice stuffs grabbed was the Clear File.

I do need some files to keep my paper, and it seem like I grabbed the right one.

Also Yui look good and cheerful with her smile, so again, it can strangely put a smile on others.

It also seem like I never smile, but even when I do, I find that I look weird, or I don't even look like I even smiling. A forced one would make me look even Funny or Scary depending on how the person look at me.

One last thing to note, it'd seem like there are 3 clear file inside. ━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━
It also half of a Dakimakura size, which made it a normal face towel, which I not going to use it right after a shower/bath.

But for washing of Face, I think that it not that bad.

Another good use is when I going for some normal exercising, but one thing to start is by eating a bit lesser than normal. (*´・v・)

I do like the story plot in Guilty Crown, and Inori is very good to touch.  (´ω`★)

The Display being showcase was not bad, and Inori do look good with her aura too.

I am shocked how just a small figurine can look do nice, which tomorrow I need to take another peek at all the small details on her body to check.

Don't worry, I'm not doing any Ecchi stuff to her, just peeking on her though. Ψ(`▽´)Ψ

When one shop sell both of them at $65SGD, the shop behind me sell this at even more cheaper, $25SGD.

Enough to make me do a Immediate U-Turn and say, "Take my money, I want this."

But what amazing and interesting about this 2 is when I opened it up, and let me not regret buying this at the cheaper booth. (*≧▽≦)

I sure did say I want to grab them, and that I only considering grabbing one of the Black Rock Shooter TV Animation Figurine. ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ

Well, it seem like I grabbed both, and my Black Rock Shooter Wallet was fine with it! O(≧▽≦)O

When I opened both up, was kind of shocked to see the differences, which I will reveal at later date/post. φ(・ω・` )

What can I say? HOODIE!! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Anyway, if you're interested to peek more into 5 of the figurine which I grabbed, look forwards for the next few days while I slowly use my Clean hands to do something for now. o(`ω´*)o

No comments: