Sunday, October 7, 2012

Mada's Sunday Report 7 October 2012

This week sure got 3 walking session, and to think that I dive into 3 Manga and 2 Games too.

I did went to Orchard and Bugis to peek on some stuffs and at the same time checking for latest Books which spark my interests.

I did grab a few clothes, a few stuffs and have a few tasty bites, which hit my Black Rock Shooters Wallet very hard.

As for now, let take a very quick peek into what I been posting, all in one go.



Daily Update
-A small Walking Trip 3

Manga
-Renai Boukun
-Madan no Ou to Senki
-Otasuke Miko Miko-chan

Games
-Tekken Tag Tournament 2
-Aqua Pazza

Figurines
-Mada's Figurines Report 1 October 2012

I do want to grab the 2 fighting games along with DOA 5, and I did found the light novel for one of the series. But for now, more Anime Manga Peeking around, while you can just click on the above Bold Blue wordings to check out what I been Peeking into.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I for all time emailed this weblog post page to all my contacts, as if like to
read it after that my contacts will too.

my site - Storage Dayton