Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Mada's Figurines Report 16 October 2012

There are a few more new Figurines to peek, so let get peek at some which I didn't include them in Yesterday Figurine Report.

Madoka Ultimate Form @Amiami
-Figma
-Nendoroid

First off right on the bat is Madoka in her Ultimate Form, which first one being her Figurines, and it was just a matter of time before Figma and Nendoroid going to be released.


Since I gotten my Clean Hands on Black Rock Shooter TV Anime Version, I can somehow expect what it would feel if I got a chance to grab this 2 as well.

My praise  to Max Factory and Good Smile Company for creating them very fast, though the anime ended long ago, but the Series still ring in many People's mind.

Well, there are some other, but What gotten me very surprise is at how much works are input in this Ultimate Madoka Form, and it isn't easy for the Nendoroid Version.

Even the Figma isn't going down anywhere, and the Dress just look so natural even when you notice there is the joint on in.

It blend in very well, plus the Nendoroid Dress doesn't seem out of place.

For both ranging 2650 Yen (Nendoroid) and 3630 Yen (Figma), it really a very good Figurines to grab with.

Though I ended yesterday with a figurine which seem wearing a swimsuit, but didn't seem at the same time, so today I going to peek 3 more new Figurines, very Cute Girls in Swimsuit, and let take a peek at the first girl.

Nyaruko @Aamiami

Very cute and it seem like she can kick anyone out of her sight, if you piss her off.

If you want to change her Antenna, you can. Also I really need to praise my praise as Nyaruko can stand on one legs for very long.

But I not going to place her next to my bed, or risk getting a kick off the bed.

Though maybe Inori might wake me up if I really did get kick off.

Inori Yuzuriha @Amiami

I had to admit that I stared at her Mini Skirt Swimsuit for some time, cos that is so short, but at the same time not.

I wonder if the wind might help to push a little bit, or I can just lie on the ground and stare instead. And due to the Face expression this Figurine is giving, it seem to me that Inori look more mature.

She suppose to be a cute girl, but I think just a few make up and a change in face expression can make any Cute girl look more Mature.

Or maybe she need to smile more like Yayoi.

Yayoi Takatsuki @Amiami

I not very sure if that is her Swimsuit or what, since it also look like Idol Costume at the same time, but Yayoi do show her Hip more.

You can let her hold on to the Float, or just hid it somewhere so she can't find it. Either way, she will still smile at you.

Again, she going to stand on one legs. Well, is not that I against figurine standing on one leg, but it seem that figurines standing on one leg get easily to fall down when there is some Shaking / Earthquake.

I do own 2 figurine standing on one legs, and they do tend to fall off easier than other. Maybe the base stand problem, or that they lose to Gravity. Still, many figurines look great standing on one leg.

As far as I peeked, any figurines you wanna grab with your clean hand?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly do not know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having
side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.
Thanks

Also visit my website: Dayton Movers