Sunday, April 14, 2013

Mada's Sunday Report 14 April 2013

Seem like today weather was very nice, with the morning been too cool from the heavy rain. I did wake up roughly just to close the window and went back to nap again.

But of course I need to go out today, which sure enough the weather is fine and nice.

But today I need to go and pray to my past grandfather, and so today went to "visit" him. Yet there are a lot of people, and since many are burning paper money, the place sure is hot and smoky. When I currently now not feeling well due to that.

But anyway, take a peek at what I been up too first.

-Mada's Figurines Report 8 April 2013
-Mada's Anime Goods Report 11 April 2013
-TriPeace (Manga)
-Watching a few new Anime
-New plan for changes in Hiding spot

First off, I sure am peeking at lot of Anime and Manga, which I tend to forget about time, especially when I watching them all at one shot.

But you can do the same, like the Tripeace which got a total of 43 Chapters, and you can peek into it, which isn't a bad manga.

Or you can admire some nice Anime goods or figurines which are also good for the peeking eyes. Even I take down some of my figurines just to peek into them once in a while.

Overall I still have my room to clear out some stuffs, and putting up some wall paper.

And to consider the amount of some of the Light novels which I yet to peek much into them. Well, I do aware that waiting for Anime can be a good thing, but I'm one of those who can't wait and want to know more about what happen.

Also as some parts differ from the anime, reading the origin Light Novel can be nice and interesting too. It sure give a different feeling and background when you peek into them.

Even as I say that, watching some anime can be a good thing, which this season offered many of my favor, and some at their second or next season. I sure can't wait to peek into their episodes.

With so many to do, time for me to take a short nap as I having a headaches (=w= ||)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thе last time I stumblеd аcгοss а webѕite this charming it cost me а girlfriend i'm almost positive, I spent so much time on it.

Here is my blog - fast cash loans with bad credit

Anonymous said...

Νow then! ӏ know this iѕ kіnda οff tοpic but
I was wondеring if уоu knew ωhеre Ι could get a captchа plugin foг my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having ρгoblеms finding οne?
Τhanks а lot!

mу web sitе :: unsecured loans

Anonymous said...

Hеy would you mind letting me know whiсh webhoѕt уou're working with? I've
loаԁed уour blοg in 3 сompletelу different web
browseгs and I must say thіs blog loads
a lоt quiсker then most. Can уou suggest a gooԁ
internet hoѕtіng ρrοvider at а hοnest price?
Thanks a lot, ӏ appreсiate it!


Alѕo visit mу blog pοst: loan company