Sunday, April 21, 2013

Mada's Sunday Report 21 April 2013

This week sure is a cool rainy season, which at first I did thought of going out but decided against it due to the rain.

Due to grabbing a few Light Novels, today I sure take my time peeking into them, and with a cool weather, the room sure is nice, and I was listening to some Anime Songs.

But due to unknown reason, I ended up sleeping halfway, but there will be a few walking session for me starting tomorrow.

Here at what I did and peeked.

-Peek, Grab and Walk
-Preparing Plans and Time

-Mada's Anime Goods Report on Bag Hanger Charm
-Mada's Figurines Report 15 April 2013

-Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

Not sure my hands were too clean or my eye were tired due to reading too many words, even when I didn't speak much for this week, my lips sure were dry.

Even during walking session, the first thing come to my mind were anything but water. And halfway during Walking Session, I did show a few friends, and a relative.

I still got some nice anime and manga to peek into time to time, but I will be sticking into Light Novel for a while.

Despite all that, I still going for some walking session as another form of exercising. The only thing I do know is that one need to walk a lot in order to keep fix.

Even as a Hikikomori, I still need to go out to take a breather or stuffs I need. Just that the way I wear my clothes may seem weird for some.

The good result is that I did slim just a little bit, and I still need to continue the new habit of eating less at night and having more walking around and about.

But as for now, time to peek into some Light Novels.

No comments: