Sunday, July 7, 2013

Mada's Sunday Report 7 July 2013

Anime Peeking and Game playing is what got me interested for the day, but the setback is that the time consumed is really fast.

I can just watch for a few anime and never noticed that I watched a lot of episodes, and for game playing, the game is nice to play, that I didn't notice that time fly past me many times.

And I had to admit that I been missing out on many posts that I wanted to post, or when I need to post daily. Now it would seem that I can post when I got that time. Either way, I still going to post, even if it getting lesser. Well, I just need to focus a lot, and need a lot of energy I can draw out, or forced and squeeze them out if I needed to.

And it do seem that I missed out on 2 Sunday Reports, which I been forgetting when Monday draw near.

Anime Goods Reports
-Mada's Anime Goods Report on Pinched Keychain / Strap
-Mada's Anime Goods Report on Sandals
-Mada's Anime Goods Report 1 July 2013

Figurines Reports
-Mada's Figurines Report 18 June 2013
-Mada's Figurines Report 24 June 2013
-Mada's Figurines Report 2 July 2013
-Mada's Figurine Report 3 Jul 2013

Anime / Manga
-Seitokai Tantei Kirika
-Mahou Shoujo of the End
-Qualia the Purple
-Hayate no Gotoku! Anime Season 4

Daily update 
-Having a Hazy Week
-Quick Walking Sessions in Orchard
-Got no time yet go for Walking session

If you miss out on a few, just click and peek into them, I really need to start out with the anime posting instead.

To be honest, I got a few "interesting" random post which I been itching to post, but I need to find the right pictures for the post. And for that, I needed the time to view a few anime.

Reason is that each time I watch anime, I will try to remember those interesting part, and then watch it again to take a screen shot for future uses.

At time, I just forget about it which can be due to me watching the anime when I able to sleep or just before going for works.

Yes, I do peek at anime and manga before working as I need my daily dose of Anime / Manga Energy to power charge myself up. Well, if only I can power charge it for posting, but when I get sleepy, I really can just "shut down" unexpectedly.

I wonder why, and I wonder how, but anyway, Figurines and Anime Goods seem to be what getting me up and posting, but I still need to build up on many anime posts myself. Well, it not like I going to comment every episodes. Just a short simple summary or review if I can.

But at time I got my daily life update, and at times, random stuffs and facts from me. Still, a Sunday Report to remind all that Monday.. draw near...

No comments: