Monday, September 30, 2013

Back into Action

Hello, Hello~?

Is this back on? Well, not for today, but I do aware that I did went on a sudden hiatus for a few months, and that I didn't post at all.

Well, no worry, but I do had to admit that I did missed out on many things, which I didn't peek, and it really killing.



No problem, but I am going to blog and post as much as I can, but I currently also helping on other stuffs.

Well, the part time work I got really got me tired out, due to the not much pay and long hours. Well, I am saving the money for other purpose on top of having many grabbing.

No, I didn't went and hide myself so that I can go around Singapore trying to grab a lot of stuffs which my Very Clean Hands.

Unfortunately, I do received calls/message on asking me to do post something.

Not that I running away or what, but since there were many thing that caused me to too tired to even lift my finger to type something.

But still, I need to post a lot and especially on Manga and Anime which I missed out a lot.

There even the stuffs which I grabbed and I need to go and post them out.

This time, I really need to be all fired up, and start thing from scratch. Well, I still got my part time to go on, and to think that for a person like me who like to be a NEET, I need to work for that spare of cash to get something going.

Well, at the least I was able to grab a few item that I wanted, and I will be posting them at a later timing. I even promised my friends that I post what I been biting on, where I having my walking session and more.

To be honest, I did wanted to started in the mid of September, but sadly, I had to take good care of my Grandmother (Father's Mother), and to think that she just passed off just like that just last week.

It was a sad thing that happened in my life, and her death caused a big impact not to me, but to my whole family and relative.

Kind of hard to getting over it, but still, I had to honor her will and wish, and that is to move forwards and smile. She did passed away with a smile.

Anyways, I sure there are some Stalkers who noticed that I been playing on some games, and yet to post on them. No worries, I trying them up, and will be posting them soon.

There really a lot of posts that I need to get ready to showcase. And I really thanks many readers who still continue to support me by taking a quick peek into my blog.

There even new peekers who like the posts.

As much as I cannot stop thanking, I will try to start back up my blog. Really need to get my action of Peeking, Walking and Biting back in shape.

Well, I still on my script story which I trying my best to somehow make it simple and nice. But I really wish my supervisor stop using me as if I'm full timer. Well, the good thing is that I get more money, the bad thing is that I get less hour doing my thing, and that the reason why I didn't get the time to blog.

But no problem, I will be having posts coming in soon, and you can expect them much more, and interesting thing to peek on.

Pretty sure got many things to share with you all.

No comments: